These cards are a purchase option to go along with the props in the Ultimate Homing Card effect. (See Ultimate Homing Card and watch the video)
The most entertaining Homing card routine you will ever perform in your Halloween shows! This routine is so exciting and there is so much happening, you will never want to leave it out of your show. This will have your audience in stitches and suspense throughout.
1) Invite a volunteer helper. Display a box (Jumbo Card Box) empty and instruct your helper to hold the box during the routine, as the magic will happen in their hands.
2) Display cards with pictures of Halloween items. There's a ghost, witch, Frankenstein, skeleton, mummy, jack-o-lantern and a . . . BROWN FURRY SPIDER!
3) Display your "Time-out" house. Place the spider into the time-out house. Kids can see it through the window. Close the door. "Don't worry kids, it cannot escape!"
4) Instruct your helper to choose a card as you shuffle and they command you to stop. They stop on the spider! Open the door to the time-out house and spider is not there. It has appeared back in the stack of cards! Place it back into the house. Kids see it in the house. Close the door.
5) The above happens two more times, both times the spider keeps escaping from the time-out house and back into the stack of cards. The kids go wild!
6) Volunteer finally chooses a card. (The Ghost) You turn around to get the magic portal picture frame and the kids are in stitches, the spider is now on your back!
7) Remove it from your back and place it into the time-out house for the 5th time.
8) Place the ghost down into the magic portal frame. Cover the frame with a cloth. Whisk the cloth away and the ghost is gone, but the kids see you holding it under the cloth. Take the card out from under the cloth and it is . . . spider! Place it into the time-out house for the 6th time.
9) Wait! The ghost! It's gone! Vanished. Instruct your helper open the box and take the card out. It is their chosen card!
10) Sit your helper down to a round of applause. Pick up your items and turn around to put them away and spider is hanging on your back again! The house is empty! He has returned for a 7th time!
11) Boys and girls, shall we let him watch the rest of the show? Ok, it can watch the rest of the show . . . from his time-out house! Place it back into time out and end the routine.
These cards are meant to be performing with the props in the Ultimate Homing Card trick. You receive the cards only. All the cards measure 5" X 7" with bold colours that will stand out in a large audience.
You will receive TWO force cards, a ghost and a jack-o-lantern so you can have a different force card for repeat performances.
Complete with eight pages on instructions as well as a video instructional tutorial link so you can see and understand the operation of the entire effect. It simply cannot get any better than this!
You will NOT be disappointed.