Doug Brewer is back with more of his favorite miracles with coins. This time it's RED LIGHT - Magic to Make Them Stop in Their Tracks! All the material is suitable for walk-around or stand-up environments - no jacket or sitting required.
- Coins In Single File: A prelude routine to Coins & Cylinder. Coins vanish one at a time, in the cleanest manner possible, and reappear under a small leather cylinder.
- Coins & Cylinder: The classic routine using four half dollars, a small piece of cork and a leather cylinder (and maybe a little something else).
- 9 Ball in the Corner Pocket: Doug converts David Roth's classic showpiece, The Portable Hole, into a practical walk-around routine with a killer ending.
- Right-Handed Coins: One of the strongest routines in Doug's repertoire. He'll teach you all the nuances to the one routine they'll ask to see again.
- Vanishing Matrix: Pretty much what the title implies. Simple. Practical. Impossible. What more could you bring your audiences?
- The Invisible: The opening routine to a two-phase coin box set. Three coins vanish and reappear in the magician's hand, and even the spectator's hand, only to reappear back in the box!
- Brass Trio: Doug's homage to a Gary Kurtz classic in coin magic. Two copper coins and a silver half dollar vanish one at a time, switch places, then appear under the box and lid sitting on the table.
- Box Through Hand: Absolutely one of Doug's favorite routines with the coin box designed for stand-up or walk-around environments (no sitting required!).
- Translocated Okito Box: A beautiful little routine direct from Doug's book, Coin Box Killers.
- Too Perfect (performance only): As the title implies, a near perfect rendition of an out-in-out with three coins and an Okito coin box.
Running Time Approximatley: 2hrs